Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ruined


Months passed since I posted my last blog, and my problems in academics, lovelife, and etc. gets worse. I never felt this kind of feeling before. I used to be carefree, happy-go-luck girl, and felt special to people around me. I used to catch everyone's attention and think I'm very special to them. I used to be praised in my achievements in academics. I used to be loved by someone deeply. I used to be a kid who can buy whatever she wants or whatever she loves to have. I used to be known as an almost perfect type.

I don't know what I did to deserve these trials. I'm down, feeling down, but I don't want my loved ones to get worried by these dramas again. But I just can't contain all my feelings and emotions inside. I don't know what to do anymore....



Somebody please rescue me from this disaster I am facing.........


"I can't unlove you, I just love you in a different way now, kupsitabs. What happened to our "Walang Iba"? To our forever? To our "I will wait for you" promises? Why am I hoping that our love will still continue in the future? Did our love really ended? How can we let it be? Should I just hold on or give up? Do you ever visit my accounts? Do you ever think of me?
I miss you. I miss how you makes my day complete. I miss your compliments. Your smiles. Your voice. I miss you so much.


I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens every time."

No comments:

Post a Comment