Saturday, August 9, 2014

Your thinking creates a pathway to success or failure.”

My homework in Communication I. Please give me suggestions before I pass it :) 

“Your thinking creates a pathway to success or failure.”
– President Harry S. Truman
Psychology says “Happy people are more creative, can solve problems faster, and tend to be more mentally alert”. The result is like a mirror to your thoughts: it is the reflection of what you’re thinking. Your thoughts form your character, how you act and how you respond on something. You are what you think you are and all of your actions proceed from thought. Your inner thoughts will always be reflected in your outer circumstances, because self-generated changes in your life are always preceded by changes in the way you think about something.
Positivity leads to success, while negativity leads to failure. Optimism maximizes potential as pessimism squashes it. Optimists see possibility as pessimists see problems. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. In the past, I have thought negatively and positively at times. Whenever I thought of the negative things that might happen at the moment, I’m scared of what would be the outcome and I already wanted to give up. However, every time I thought of the positive things, there is hope in me that I can make it and God will help me in every circumstance I encounter.
If decisions are choices, and our thinking dictates our decisions—then we are where we are because of our thinking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment