Friday, August 29, 2014

Feeling hopeful

It's been almost a month since my last post. I'm just busy with schoolworks and thingies :( 
So my college life has just begun. Unexpected things happened. I met new friends. New professors. New environment. Being in the premier state university in our country is something to be proud of, but it's something that is not easy to handle. We have poor facilities, not-so-good buildings, no internet connection anywhere in the campus, and not even a small canteen; however, in this type of environment, as time goes by, I and my blockmates, being in our first year in UPM, learned how to adapt to these imperfections, as we have the best professors and schoolmates in our campus.
Trials and challenges are parts of our life. Yes, they are, right? It is up to ourselves how we deal with them -positively or negatively, and how we are affected by them - constructively or destructively. My journey has just started, and surely there would be more happenings and obstacles that I will encounter. But I know, there are a lot of people loving and supporting me. And of course, our great Lord will never let me down :)


God bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment