Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Feelings Speak the Loudest

They say "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" . And I agree to this quotation. To see is to believe, right? We can say what we want to say, but we must do to make it true .
But I found out that if ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS, THEN FEELINGS SPEAK THE LOUDEST

I may not say it. I may not do anything to prove it. But even before I realize, my feelings is already showing my love for you. The way I look at you. The way I speak to you. My heart is shouting your name. Can you feel it too? I'm a coward for not voicing it out and for not showing it. I'm afraid of rejection. But I love you. I love you from afar and I love those smiles of yours even though I'm not with you. I'll wait for my time. If destiny will give me a chance, then I will let you see and realize how big is my love for you.


(I wrote this in my diary last January 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment